Windows Home Server hardware

Interesting poll results at We Got Served, which asked its visitors to list the hardware they’re using to run Windows Home Server. With 519 responses (only 7 from people saying “none yet, but I want one”), the results show that custom-built servers are most popular among enthusiasts, grabbing about 67% of the market. Of the remaining 33%, HP not surprisingly has the lion’s share, with a total of 123 respondents claiming ownership of a MediaSmart Server. That’s nearly 24% of the total. Impressive.

Go read the whole thing.